The RUMM CAP (Comprehensive site Audit and Plan) has the following outputs:
- A prioritised list of potential energy saving projects with typical costs.
- A specification of the most appropriate site metering infrastructure to generate savings and cost
- Legal compliance and utility bill validation.
- Energy consumption analysis and benchmarking against production/weather etc.
- A business proposal for working with RUMM with ROI and cash flow forecast.
How does it benefit the customer?
The CAP gives the customer a full report outlining the above and a proposal for getting RUMM to install meters and work with them to deliver energy management savings. The report/proposal from the CAP is detailed and will form the basis of getting a decision within the company to engage or not. Either way the savings identified will far exceed the cost of the CAP.
- A specification of the most appropriate site metering infrastructure that incorporates existing meters and collection technology; and will provide sufficient information to generate savings, legal compliance and utility bill validation.
- A prioritised list of potential energy saving projects with typical ROI (Cap Ex costs and associated savings).
- Data analysis of the existing ½ hourly utility supply data using RUMM software demonstrating how monitoring analysis can highlight saving opportunity at the site.
- An indication of what could be saved if the site undertook to do the energy management themselves.
- A business case outlining the % and cost savings over 5 years in partnership with RUMM including a 2 year cash flow analysis and capital spend requirement.
Does the customer need anything in place?
- To have an energy/utilities bill in excess of £250k pa
- PreST would be a good route in for a CAP
A typical customer might be
- Any industrial or commercial company with an annual utilities bill greater than £250k pa.