- PreST analyses the variables in a customer’s energy consumption over a full year
- This is a unique approach to evaluate savings opportunity
- Applies RUMM‘s algorithm to calculate the amount of energy which could be saved through changes in scheduling and behavioural methods.
How does it benefit the customer?
- Sites of all shapes and sizes, can ‘save and reduce energy’ with minimum capital expenditure and without compromising production
- Analysing a portfolio of sites identifies those who would benefit most from streamlining energy consumption
- Effects of energy savings interventions can be easilty assessed through direct comparisons pre and post PreST
- PreST compares a site to the best possible operation it’s already achieved, which is particularly useful to large portfolio customers with multiple sites across an organisation.
Does the customer need anything in place?
- No prior RUMM/npower products are needed
- PreST requires date of a full years’ worth of half hourly energy consumption for the site.
A typical customer might be
- Any site that has been in full operation for a year, needing information on their typical energy variation
- Companies interested in the potential of their site to save energy, or the potential to save energy across a group of sites.